Life Drawing: Class Three

Posted by Sam Hayes On Wednesday, October 14, 2009
I haven't posted anything on my blog for a week or so, mainly because of my internet, but also a bit of laziness. Yesterday, we had life drawing again, which I wasn't looking forward to as I find it quite difficult. However, with this lesson we had a different model (This time a man) and I found him much easier to draw than the regular model. Our tutor explained a good method of measuring which I'd never really commited to before, and after following it through I found that my proportions on my sketch were much better. There is still a lot of improvement to be done, especially with the shading and details, but I definitely feel like I am improving.


0 Responses to 'Life Drawing: Class Three'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive