Change of Essay

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, November 08, 2009
I bought and re-watched 'Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow', and it slowly began to dawn on me that the film was  awful. For some reason, I fondly remembered it as being full of great action and CG (Which It is) along with a great story, plot and dialogue (Which is very much isn't) I suppose I could stick with it for my essay, writing about the set design and filming methods, but I can't really talk about how successful the CG and design was if the effort put in went towards making a dire film.


I have decided to move towards '300'. This is a film, that I CAN confidently say I enjoyed. I studied the Spartans for two years doing Classical History for GCSE, so when this film came out I paid a lot of attention to it. I was very impressed with the use of green-screen and the overall art style the film used. I can also go into detail talking about how the production company had to adapt the film from the Frank Miller comic.

Hopefully, this will create a much better essay.

0 Responses to 'Change of Essay'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive