Finished Street Scene

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, November 29, 2009
After five weeks of on and off work, I've finally finished the street-scene render. It taught me so much about Maya and creating sets. I realised how sometimes, in modelling scenes, especially buildings, only a fraction needs to be built, it can then be used countless times again to make the rest of the scene. Below is the render I have at the moment, included is the pylon I made. I think the way Alan has put it together is really helpful and easy to follow. The result, at first seemed unachieveable but now I'm quite happy to have acheived it.



I've thought of some extra things I could put in this scene without ruining the idea behind it, which I believe is a colonnial street in America, such as those in Boston. I'm going to add a few more items to it. I'm hoping Alan hasn't got a use for us with this scene past today, as I might steer it a bit off-course.  Below is what I plan to add, I'm going to work on it for a couple more hours and see where I get



1 Response to 'Finished Street Scene'

  1. tutorphil said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2009/11/finished-street-scene.html?showComment=1259533746830#c1129493228166270780'> 29 November 2009 at 22:29

    Me again!

    Phil Hosking has just set up a blog - it's early days, but go say hello...

    http://phillsartspace.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive