Lava Cavern Progress

Posted by Sam Hayes On Friday, November 13, 2009


I've spent some more time on this piece today. Phil Hoskins helped me out with the composition (Mainly the support pillar in the background) as well as the overall colour. I still have a few 'to-dos', these are:

Blend more colours into the lava, making it more Orange/Red also with a bit of black.

Add more eye-catching colour to the very back of the image, where the exit of the cavern is.

Light the scene more with a orangey glow on the cavern walls.


Hopefully I'll have this in a position where I'm happy with it by the end of the weekend.

I've worked a little more on it:

0 Responses to 'Lava Cavern Progress'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive