Character Design

Posted by Sam Hayes On Monday, February 01, 2010
I've been thinking about my main character for the project, which I have already decided in my story, will be a ghostly boy. I was thinking about how I can make him more unique as a ghost, and rather than making him a sheet with legs, I would make him seem a more realistic ghost. I also wanted him to be a different era from the present, so I'm thinking of making him a victorian-dressed boy. I have started a sketch, but I want to refine his clothes, as well as work on his face. I want him to look a bit Oliver Twist. The other ghosts still need to be decided.

Bit of visual research:

 
  
 

0 Responses to 'Character Design'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive