Final Concepts

Posted by Sam Hayes On Monday, May 10, 2010
Here are the six concepts I'm showing in my Pitch tommorow in the cycle order.

The Sporangium pods on the leaf surface ( I've put them into a sort of cave-like environment, which is, as can be seen in the second part, in-fact a large plant pod) Not sure why this is not 16:9 as it is in my presentation. I'll fix it tommorow.



The Pods releasing Spores 


The spores being carried through the air
 
 The Anthrodinium (Sperm Sacks) bursting after absorbing water


The Sperm sliding down the leaf into the water leading to the Anthrodonium and the Egg Inside.





Finally, the Sperm reaching the Egg, ready to fertilise it.



 

0 Responses to 'Final Concepts'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive