Pitch Critique

Posted by Sam Hayes On Monday, May 10, 2010
I was happy that Dr Klappa and Phil were pleased with my theme and the angle that I am taking the animation. I was also happy to get some feedback from Phil about the structure of my animation, which needs to be faster paced. I'm going to look at a few scenes from action/adventure films and work out some camera angles and pacing.

As suggested I'm going to make the ending goal - the egg being fertilised much more cinematic, showing the goal being accomplished. I'm going to list out all the scenes along with their film influences and references and bash out some camera angles. Then I can start constructing in Maya.

0 Responses to 'Pitch Critique'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive