Concept : The Station

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, February 06, 2011
I've spent the day finalising my story idea and playing around with the introduction, but I felt I needed a bit of a break from storyboards so I started work on my first concept piece. After a bit of research into the train stations of Colorado, USA and watching a few early 20th century films featuring railways, I had a clear idea in my head of what I wanted my station to look like. I'd like to add more detail to this piece to make it seem more neglected, but I think the isolation and 'dustiness' is starting to come across. I'll post up a final version soon. I plan to complete a few similar pieces along with thumbnails and final storyboards by the end of the week.

1 Response to 'Concept : The Station'

  1. tutorphil said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2011/02/concept-station.html?showComment=1297008546030#c3527940638149200522'> 6 February 2011 at 16:09

    nice Sam... You need to knock us on our arses with this piece, you know that right? This is your 'coming of age' project, Sam - do whatever it takes to make this happen beautifully....

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive