Modelling Update

Posted by Sam Hayes On Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I've been modelling different parts, both environments and the train. I'm hoping to get most of the modelling and texturing finished by the end of next week. Below is what I currently have, the texturing could do with work which I'll focus on this week. There is still quite a lot to model, so I'll be trying to tick all the props off the list soon. Each prop will be quite simple, as they won't be focused on too much. Each has a colour and a bump map.




Door window will be textured with Western-font 'Staff Only'

Boring (But necessary) wood plank





I've started to block out the train carriage also:


As well as some early work on the station building:




The train-track environment is more or less where I left it, except  bit of foliage that I added near the foreground:


More to come soon.

1 Response to 'Modelling Update'

  1. Yolantele said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2011/02/modelling-update.html?showComment=1298366075026#c7569784145952541219'> 22 February 2011 at 09:14

    I like the luggages, they look cute :]

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive