Making Of

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, April 07, 2011
I'll be updating this post with my making of soon. I created a version yesterday when I was short on time, but I'd rather have a more complete and detailed article for my animation, considering the time it took to make. I'm going to tidy it up, add more information and create some more renders. I'm a bit annoyed that I didn't have that version handy on me at the crit today, but I assumed we'd all be showing our animations without too much explanation as in previous critiques, I'd have liked to have shown the process a bit more, but hopefully it won't affect the result too much.

0 Responses to 'Making Of'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive