Back to the Blog!

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, September 08, 2011

Only about a week left before the start of Third Year, so It's time to step up the blogging. I've finally got 'summer' out of my system after a week without technology in the deep Welsh wilderness, so now its time to look towards the Minor Project.

As Rich posted on his blog, we are collaborating for our Minor Project into a two-man Studio - 'Green Octopus' (http://greenoctopus-cg.blogspot.com/) We had a initial meeting last week where we planned out the studio blog along with our first Idea for an Animation short, which I'm sure will be decided soon. I'm really looking forward to getting into the depths of Pre-Production to figure out the theme, style and scale of our animation, a 15-Week project seems like a huge challenge at the moment, but once it gets started, I'm sure it will start to make more sense.

I'm also looking into the dissertation, I've started a rough first draft and am working my way through a stack of films that I'll be referencing and contextualising in the essay.

1 Response to 'Back to the Blog!'

  1. Jackie said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2011/09/back-to-blog.html?showComment=1315548467164#c4896537140839661478'> 9 September 2011 at 07:07

    Good luck to both of you! :)

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive