Small Update

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, April 26, 2012
I've been working some more on my environment over the past few days, trying to improve the lighting to give it a more ambient feel and a more realistic and warm atmosphere. I've also created a few more props, which are shown below. My plan is to have this whole area completed by the end of the weekend, and then move on to the more industrial, workshop area further down in the building. I'm hoping the contrast/gamma problems have been solved, but if the images still look a little dark/washed out, i'm sure i'll correct it before the final export when I'll test it on a few different monitors.

I still have a bit of rim-lighting to add to some objects to try and make them 'pop', as well as brand all my images with my blog address/ project name, which I'm going to apply to them all this afternoon.








New Props:








1 Response to 'Small Update'

  1. Yolantele said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2012/04/small-update.html?showComment=1335627848553#c4115585183555233868'> 28 April 2012 at 16:44

    whoa, desk lamp is funky! (:] Props are looking neat! :]

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive