Introduction to software

Posted by Sam Hayes On Saturday, September 26, 2009
As a lot of people have posted, yesterday we had our introduction to the software we'll be using throughout the course. Photoshop, Illustrator and Maya. Alan explained Maya very well which made it much more accesible for me to play around with. I have the software on my home computer and I am looking forward to exploring it in my own time as well as in the Friday lectures.

1 Response to 'Introduction to software'

  1. Ruben Martins said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2009/09/introduction-to-software.html?showComment=1254052179020#c2296952375705072497'> 27 September 2009 at 12:49

    it was a long lesson but hoefully everything will be easy, just need to get on with the program hehehe looking forward to it !!!

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive