Posted by Sam Hayes On Saturday, September 12, 2009
I've been working on my larger sketches over the last few days, and I think they turned out well. I would of liked the objects from the provided sheets to be more noticeable in each of the sketches, but my ideas are inspired by them none the less.

I'm thinking about what could of inspired me over the last few days. Yesterday I spent mainly in the pub (Where a 'Deal or No Deal' machine took about £5 in change off me over the space of an hour, Noel Edmonds has such a trust-worthy face) I did however last night, start reading the book 'Dambusters' by Max Arthur. It describes the full Dambuster's raid of 1943 from the written records of the soldiers involved.



I will post some more sketches from my sketchbook later today.

0 Responses to ' '

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive