Anatomy Finished

Posted by Sam Hayes On Saturday, October 24, 2009
So, we finished Anatomy yesterday, with our final portrait presentations. I think mine went rather well, but there were a few things that I could have improved on. I think I did a good job with the essay, and am looking forward to seeing the feedback on it from Phil. Regarding my final portrait, I realise that I should have put the idea into practice sooner, before the interim review, so that Phil could have given me some advice on how to present it better.

We've been given our briefs for the next unit - 'Space'. The folder I was selected for contained pages from 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth'. I have never read the book, but as the next five weeks will feature around this (Or at least I expect so) I will pick it up next week, probably in the charity bookshoop,where the owner, an old man, tends to point me towards his latest batch of Bernard Cornwell books (The result of this is that i've read them all)

The next project seems to have a higher workload, and now I've witnessed the last minute rush of a project, I'm going to try and get off to a quick start.

1 Response to 'Anatomy Finished'

  1. Richard V-C said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2009/10/anatomy-finished.html?showComment=1256488929979#c538737499951705262'> 25 October 2009 at 16:42

    yaaaay, someone to share the pain lol. yeh the remake was pretty bad but has a good story, cya monday

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive