Bit more Maya

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, November 05, 2009
I had some spare time earlier today, before narrowingly escaping a rogue firework ,shortly after lighting it (Very short fuse, I blame the Chinese, where it was made) so I started to play around a bit more in Maya.

I had an idea of using some of the stuff from Alan's tutorial to create a larger house, rather than a single terrace. I created this scene below, which isn't finished and is definitely not as detailed as Alan's scene. I brought in the windows from the other project, along with the ornamental roof. I made everything a bit bigger, along with some steps leading up to the house.

I doubt I will finish it off as I was just trying to learn a few more things in the program. I'm looking forward to Alan's tutorial tommorow, as well as Phil Hoskin's concept art class.

CLICK TO ENLARGE


1 Response to 'Bit more Maya'

  1. Baja said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2009/11/bit-more-maya.html?showComment=1257811086352#c3069391917607099832'> 9 November 2009 at 23:58

    WOW...dats nice dude, would Alan mark it, if you change the course of the style? I hope he does, cause this scene looks nice. ^-^

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive