Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow

Posted by Sam Hayes On Friday, November 06, 2009
The film I am considering writing about in my Essay is Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow. I'm going to look into the plot in more detail, after watching it again, but I am very interested in the art style. The film starts in an alternative 1939 New York City, but the story takes the characters to the Himalayas and deep underwater . The whole production of this film interests me, as a lot of it is Green-screen, with CG, but it also has some great vintage-style shots, similar to old war films. I've included a few shots of the film below, I will post more research on here as I progress.






0 Responses to 'Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive