Concept Work

Posted by Sam Hayes On Friday, November 06, 2009
At the moment, there is a lack of Concept Work on my blog. I have done some, but I will work hard on it this weekend and post up some drafts. This evening and tommorow I plan on creating some thumbnail sketches of my three scenes, and on sunday I will work on some more photoshop drafts.

1 Response to 'Concept Work'

  1. http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2009/11/concept-work.html?showComment=1257538625581#c244872302455495976'> 6 November 2009 at 20:17

    Hi Sam... can't wait to see some concept stuff... in regards to Sky Captain you will find that it has its detractors in regards to plot, script etc. I also really enjoyed the "look" of the film if you like style over substance (in a good way) check out the Neo-Noir Animation.... Renaissance.... awesome stylish visuals I think that there may be a copy in the base rooms office...(if there are 2 one of them is mine lol) enjoy it.

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive