Unit 4: Story-Telling

Posted by Sam Hayes On Thursday, January 28, 2010
The last unit is over and I'm ready to begin the next. The outcome of this unit: Story-telling is to produce a one minute pre-visual CG animation based around the three random words that we received last week. We also begin our next theory unit, which I think is Modernism, based around 'The Time Machine', which luckily I read last month, which should help. I'm going to start some research into my three words, though I am quite certain what each of them are!

Lighthouse
 

Trampoline
 

Ghost

  

I don't want my story and animation to be generic, so I will try and break away from the typical cartoon character ghost. Such as the one above.

0 Responses to 'Unit 4: Story-Telling'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive