Storyboarding

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, March 28, 2010
Today, I will finally get my Storyboarding done. I've been very unproductive on this project for various reasons and last week's Symposium really threw me off, but today I'm going to make a huge pot of coffee, sit down and resolve my idea into a storyboard.

I am struggling with my story though. I have a sneaky chair, which has been thrown in a skip with a bunch of other furniture. It is trying to escape, without being seen. I can think of a few different shots of it getting out and creeping around, I just can't think of an ending. I'm going to think about how the chair can be smashed into lots of bits of wood, to give it a morbid yet funny ending.

Edit: I've got as far as I can storyboarding my current idea. All day I've been trying to come up with a better story, but I just can't think of one. Hopefully it will come to me by the end of tommorow, so I can get it together to show Meg.

0 Responses to 'Storyboarding'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive