Maya Rigging and Character Animation

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, April 25, 2010
Here are the rigging tutorials:

Character Rigging





Mechanical Leg

Blink





Tail Rig 


Can Exchange
I understand the theory behind this one, but I still had a lot of problems with it. First Maya would crash when mirroring them, then my right arm is bending awkwardly (Which I think is something to do with the IK as I had to re-create it after not mirroring) next, the can seems a little off the hand, which I think might be a problem with the pivot, which I had a crack at fixing. I'm going to re-do this one to get it right.







Walk Cycle Mechanics

0 Responses to 'Maya Rigging and Character Animation'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive