Concept Two Draft: Sporangium on the plant.

Posted by Sam Hayes On Saturday, May 08, 2010
 EDIT: I've decided this is my finished:




This concept is meant to be from a first-person point of view. The Sporangium (The pod that holds the spores) is shown resting on the leaf. The 'camera' is in a cave-like canyon on the leaf, looking out onto the surface. This shot should make more sense when it's storyboarded. I want this to be an  environment that would seem like the exit of a cave, showing the sunlight dipping in.

I still need to add the lighting, more Sporangium in the background and more detail on the floor and walls.

0 Responses to 'Concept Two Draft: Sporangium on the plant.'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive