Done!

Posted by Sam Hayes On Saturday, May 29, 2010

                                                                           VEERY NIIICE


Year One is more or less over,and it was a great few months. Yesterday the Crit went really well and I've finally recovered from the deadline. I'm happy with the feedback I received, people seemed to enjoy my animation. I think Dr. Klappa was pleased with it as well as both the tutors, but there were things that could / should have been improved. The ending definitely could have had more of an impact rather than fizzling out. I should have put a bit more bang on the end, and I'll try and keep some energy in reserve in future projects to make sure the ending gets the attention it needs.

Other than that, I've learned a huge amount over the last 8 month having never touched Maya before. I am now quite comfortable with the basics of the software and look forward to investigating the more complex parts of it, which we've already started looking at. Over the next few weeks I'm going to pay attention to the rigging and skinning tutorials a lot more and try to go over them all again to fully understand it all.

I'm sure in a couple of weeks I'll start to want to work again (Ridiculous..) so when the time comes I'll set up a seperate blog for my summer project and get cracking. To everybody I won't see before September: have a good summer, and remember not to get your hopes up over the World Cup.

2 Responses to 'Done!'

  1. tutorphil said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/05/done.html?showComment=1275163687287#c6861279450462470147'> 29 May 2010 at 21:08

    Hey Sam - don't set up a separate blog - just keep this one going - a continuum - because I don't want all your first year work to suddenly go dormant... anyway, it won't be long until your itching to be creative again - so looking forward to see what you do next.

     

  2. D Bright said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/05/done.html?showComment=1275821105958#c3168195793919083470'> 6 June 2010 at 11:45

    Hey buddy,
    My email/msn = minimaster@gaming-insanity.com
    and my other = stroodyboy@hotmail.co.uk

    my mobley number is:
    07597040456

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive