Scene Update

Posted by Sam Hayes On Sunday, May 23, 2010
After a pretty tough weekend of PC problems and mammoth rendering I'm almost at the end of the 3D stage. Below are a few shots of the scene I created today and yesterday. It takes place on the surface of the leaf at night. I have a couple more shots to do - the big 'finale' which I'll start tonight and hope to have finished by tommorow afternoon. A lot of my time went on figuring out some water dynamics and after quite a bit of reading and playing around, I'm starting to understand the Dynamic side a lot more.

I'm going to work a bit on these scenes some more in After Effects and after the really helpful tutorial by Pete on Friday create a title-sequence similar to that in my animatic. This should give me about 3 days to sort out the soundtrack, which I think is going to be very tough, It needs to be effective or the whole animation will really suffer.



1 Response to 'Scene Update'

  1. tutorphil said...
    http://samhayes101.blogspot.com/2010/05/scene-update.html?showComment=1274648480374#c7725793050643632004'> 23 May 2010 at 22:01

    again - nice and moody, Sam :-)

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive