Modelling Progress

Posted by Sam Hayes On Tuesday, May 17, 2011
As I'm away next week, with a badly timed holiday, I'm aiming to get my 10-second E-Sting finished by this weekend. Everything is modelled / rigged, but now the refinements in camera-placement, lighting and animation needs to begin. Below is the zombie hand, which bursts from the ground.




The texture images for the TV still need to be created, which I'll do in After Effects. I'm hoping to get a nice dirt shift and erupt effect using particles or soft-bodies in the next couple of days after some advice from Alan in the morning. I have also blocked out the scene, but it seems a bit bare without the painted backdrop. The staging needs a bit more of a dramatic effect, but this should all be done soon enough.


0 Responses to 'Modelling Progress'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive