Maya Progress

Posted by Sam Hayes On Wednesday, January 06, 2010
I wanted to get started in Maya on this mammoth task, It did concern me a bit that I didn't have my final concept finished before starting the creation, but overall, I think a bit of modelling will help me out with the camera angles and deciding what objects I want to incoporate into the scene. Below are the objects I have created, I still have a lot to go, including the daunting double-decker bus.











 
 

I've started on the first of about 4 or 5 buildings. It is based on the 'Regent's store' building on Regents street in London. The reference and my progress on the model is below:






 

I'm not going for an exact replica, I just wanted the London-Architecture look. I'm going to try and finish this one up before moving on.

0 Responses to 'Maya Progress'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive