Research: 28 Days Later

Posted by Sam Hayes On Wednesday, January 06, 2010
28 Days Later, released in 2002, begins with the main character; Jim waking up in hospital to find the city of London seem empty. The plot develops into him realising a virus has killed many people and turned the rest into raging cannabals or modern zombies. I watched this for the umpteeth time yesterday and focused on the first few scenes for inspiration of my concept.





A few days ago I posted about the book 'Day of the Triffids' which also takes a similar view at post-catastrophe London. In this post I looked at the TV drama that aired over Christmas, along with some images of London in the mayhem. This is also inspiration for my scene.


0 Responses to 'Research: 28 Days Later'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive