Canyon Scene Research

Posted by Sam Hayes On Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I've been looking at some clips from action films to get a grasp of what camera angles I should be using.

The Death Star scene from Star Wars : A New Hope. The camera shows follows the ship speeding through the death-star 'canyon'. The camera swoops side to side to show the ship at high speed, I'll take this onboard (Ha!)



If anyone can think of some scenes from movies which have canyon scenes like the one above that would be helpful. I couldn't find the dog-fight scene from Independance Day on youtube, but that would definitely help.


0 Responses to 'Canyon Scene Research'

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a student studying CG Arts and Animation at the University for the Creative Arts, I'm living in Kent.

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive